Nov 2, 2009

New Blog, Descrap

So the holidays are finally here, and I actually have time to relax and do my own thing (ye-yer). With that time, one of the things I'm gonna try and do is keep record of my work using this blog.

Usually I use my DeviantArt page to host my art, but I feel as though it's unfit for stuff that differ from my usual style. I say this because watchers on my DeviantArt don't watch me for my works-in-progresses or different practices.. they generally keep to my manga work, which is understandable. When I watch someone on DeviantArt, I don't really pay much attention to their other activities either.

This blog is for me to have that freedom to post whatever I want without the concern of not meeting expectations. It may vary from manga sketches, stuff I've been working on during my study period at Auckland Uni, things that concern my artist circle, just anything in general. I might have video tutorials at some point as well (for the newbies at drawing).

Okay. Now, lets see if this blog thing lasts. I may get bored of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment